Products & Services
Products & Services
ROS is a company that provides a service with an innovated unique designed machine and facilities to support the Oil and Gas industry.
Portable Machine Shop
The ROS portable machine is capable of API thread re-cuts and can take any size pipe up to the Spindle bore size of 10" (inches). The lathe is a permanent fixture of the 20ft container, all other auxiliary equipment, 45kva Generator, Hydraulic Pump, Compressor and Pipe Racks fit snugly into the container. This unique design cuts down on the logistics, by only having to ship the one 20ft container.
ROS is an established competitor in a worldwide market providing both remote workshops and service personnel to major and independent oil companies engaged in hydrocarbon exploration and production activities.
- Lone Star approved API gauges and plugs.
- High performance Megabore hollow spindle lathe.
- Allows tubular to be back in the hole without leaving the site.
- Excellent service, reliability and delivery to your site.
- Experienced Machinist provided capable of performing in accordance with API specifications.
- Long and short term contracts to suit customer requirements worldwide.
- Huge savings to client on logistics by using our on site Machine shop.
- ROS innovated design allows for rig up on site.
- Each Machine shop can support itself, complete with its own reliable power plant that operates the lathe and auxiliary equipment.
- Various uses can machine shafts with its 2.5m bed, chase casing threads, machine new XO subs, etc.
Megabore Hollow Spindle Lathe specification:
- Heavy Duty model Pa35
- Spindle Bore 10"
- Swing Over Bed 35"
- Distance between centres 80"
- Width of bed 22"
- 2 x 4 Jaw Chucks
- Semi auto threading cycle
- Full length Hydraulic Copy system
- Procurement of Oilfield Equipment
- Derrick inspection services
- Lifting Gear Survey to the Oil and Gas industries.
- Custom built workshop container for the offshore industry
- Supplier of equipment and expert manpower to offshore projects
- Installation of marine pipelines and offshore construction. This includes performing any NDT inspections and any heat treatment (PWHT) required for development in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Supply Welders and Fitters to the offshore Industry, includes Fabrication and High Pressure Welding.
- Complete Facilities for powder coating Xylan and Phosphate, we have an advanced walk in Oven that can bake up to 800 deg °F or 426 °C.
- Sand Blasting Facility
- Paint booth
- X ray services for High Pressure Welding
- Heat treatment services for High Pressure welding
- Design and Fabrication of Offshore Containers( skips,dog house and control room) as per specifications and Hazardous locations Classifications ( Zone 0,1 or 2 )